- dining tables, dining chairs
- stemware, flatware & china
- standard white linens
- wait-staff, and bartenders
- Full Service Bar & Lounge
- Dance Floor
- Private Parking lot
- 120 guests indoors
- Private dining rooms available
- (408) 997-3458
About La Forêt
La Forêtis a venue like no other, with a superb indoor and outdoor hall/space with beautiful views of the picturesque New AlmadenValley. Nestled next to a romantic forested creekside spot, the restaurant sits in a historic building, which dates back to 1848. Careful renovation has preserved its quaint charm while adding modern comforts to create an elegant and sophisticated interior while re-imagining the classic French menu with a twist.
In addition to traditional chef’s hors d’oeuvres, guests can enjoy an exquisite selection of vintage wines, Italian entrees and continental specials. At La Forêt, we feel personally responsible for turning your wedding into an experience of sophistication and culinary indulgence. Our friendly and attentive staff will work with you to design custom menus, tastings or fixed-price packages to ensure your vision for your special day is brought to life.
Our Outdoor Wedding Hall/Space
La Forêt boasts a unique and whimsical outdoor hall/space setting, ideal for hosting your perfect daytime or evening wedding or any other outdoor event. Our private garden and manicured lawn are so tranquil that you will hear the nearby forest creek. We would happily assist you in making arrangements to hire your own marquee, tables, chairs, caterers etc. allowing you to design your event according to your taste and budget.
Our outdoor hall/space provides the ideal setting to celebrate your special day. With spectacular views of San Jose’s New Almaden Valley, your guests get to enjoy the towering centuries-old oaks that cast their majestic shadows over the wedding chapel. The romantic and picturesque sceneryalongside LaForêt’s exquisite French cuisine and impeccable service will amaze your guests and leave you and your partner with magical memories that will last forever.
At La Forêt we understand what it takes to create a beautiful ceremony and the experience to help things run smoothly so you and your guests can enjoy the day. You can rent the restaurant’s indoor wedding hall, full bar and lounge, outdoor hall/space and lawn in different layout and sitting configurations to suit your needs.
We specialize in tailored events and will work with you to bring your visionto life. Get in touch today at 408-997-3458 to inquire about our standard and deluxe packages for weddings.
We can accommodate a variety of requests, themes and menu requirements. Please read through our Event Policy before you make any bookings:
- Daytime weddings require a one-time, non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $1000.
- Daytime weddings can be held in the timeframe of 9:30 am to 4:30 PM
- Evening weddings require a one-time, non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $2000.
- Deposits are applied towards the final bill.
- Custom tastings, menu preparations and fixed-price options are available upon request and can be discussed during your visit at La Forêt.
- 90% of payment is due three weeks prior to reception with the balance to be paid immediately after reception.
- A guarantee of Max & Minimum number of people
- A guarantee of Minimum dollar amount
- Minimum charge of guaranteed attendance is 95%
- The total is taxed at 8.75%, with a 18% service charge applied to the total
- Music is permitted on premises until 11 PM
- The venue is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- A corkage fee of $30 for each 750ml applies
Our Venue Services:
La Forêt regularly hosts parties and events for people and organizations from around the South Bay Area including, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, San Jose, Willow Glen, Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Los Altos, Cupertino, Santa Clara. As one of San Jose’s top event venues, we match exceptional service to an intimate setting and take great pride in our attention to the finest details to help bring your vision to life.